- Advertisement -
Ingredients for the Rice Bowl Recipe
- 1 glass of jasmine rice
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 avocado
- 4 tablespoons of boiled peas
- 4 tablespoons of corn
- 1 carrot
- Black pepper
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ lemon juice
How to Make a Bowl with Rice?
- 1 glass of rice is boiled in boiling salted water.
- The chicken breast is cut into cubes and cooked in 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Equal amount of rice is divided into bowls.
- Avocado is cut in half and then sliced vertically.
- Carrot is grated.
- Vegetables prepared regionally are placed on the rice.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and lemon juice. Enjoy your meal.