Ingredients for Salep Custard Recipe
- 1 l of milk
- 1 glass of sugar
- 1 tea glass of starch
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of powdered salep (Grounded, additive-free and natural)
- Cinnamon powder
How to Make Salep Custard?
Cinnamon Powder h3>
- Take half of the sugar, starch, sahlep powder and 1 glass of cold milk in a bowl, pour the liquid slowly over the dry ingredients, mix them without allowing them to clump together, and add the egg yolk.
- The remaining milk, Boil in a saucepan with the remaining sugar. Make sure that the sugar has melted.
- Add the salep mixture by seasoning it on the boiling milk and mix until you get a thick consistency.
- Then pour into serving containers and leave to cool at room temperature. Refrigerate after it cools.
- Add cinnamon on top before serving.