- Advertisement -
Ingredients for the Shaped Cookies Recipe
- 250 g butter
- 50 g ground almonds
- 150 g powdered sugar
- 120 gr egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 400 gr flour
How to Make Shaped Cookies
- Butter Mix icing sugar, vanilla and salt in a bowl.
- Add the eggs one by one and continue mixing.
- Mix the flour and ground almonds and add them to the mixture you have prepared.
- Cover the dough and let it rest in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Line the dough to 0.5 cm thickness on a lightly floured worktop.
- Cut out using cookie cutters.
- Place on the baking tray. Bake in a preheated (160-165 degrees) oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Leave it to cool at room temperature.
- For decoration; Open the sugar paste with the help of starch and place it on the cookies you have baked.