- Advertisement -
Ingredients for Salsa Sauce Recipe
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 5~6 sprigs of coriander
- 2 ~3 drops of lemon juice
- 2~3 drops of grape vinegar
- Black pepper
- Red pepper flakes
How to Make Salsa Sauce?
- Firstly, rinse the tomatoes you will use with plenty of water and cut them into cubes. In the meantime, finely chop the coriander.
- Take the pre-chopped tomatoes together with the red onion, coriander, lemon juice and grape vinegar in a large bowl.
- Salt the mortar you have prepared. and season with spices and mix.
- If you wish, you can serve the salsa sauce with the grilled meatballs. Bon appetit in advance.
What are the Tips for Salsa Sauce?
- Make sure that the tomatoes you will use in the recipes are ripe and juicy.
- The sauce is pureed. If you want it to be in a thick consistency, you can mix all the ingredients and pass it through the blender.
- Divide the salsa sauce flavored with spices into glass jars and keep it in a cool place.
- To increase its flavor, add pomegranate syrup to it during service.
How Many Calories Are in 1 Portion of Salsa Sauce?
- A portion of salsa sauce prepared with standard ingredients is approximately 35 calories. Since tomatoes are used in its production, it has rich nutritional values. You can add salsa sauce to your diet lists that you can consume with your meals.
You can find the recipe for cheese with salsa sauce on toasted bread here.