- Advertisement -
Ingredients for Spaghetti with Garlic Sauce
- 1 pack of spaghetti
- 1 head of garlic
- Olive Oil
- Salt li>
- Black Pepper
- Powdered red pepper
How to Make Spaghetti with Garlic Sauce
- Boil and drain the spaghetti.
- Clean the garlic and cut into thin rings.
- Chop the parsley finely.
- Approximately 1 tea glass of olive oil is put in a pan.
- Add the garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Spices and parsley are added to it, then immediately add spaghetti and mix.
- Put on a plate and serve. Bon appetit.