Ingredients for Spicy Potato Chips Recipe
- 2 potatoes
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper
- Sunflower oil
How to Make Spicy Potato Chips How to do it?
- After peeling the skin of the potatoes, slice them into fine chips and place them in a deep bowl.
- Add the spices and salt on it and mix it. Arrange on the skewers spacing them apart.
- Heat enough oil in a deep small saucepan. Fry the potatoes in this oil.
- You can serve spicy potato chips with baked chicken. Bon appetit in advance.
What are the Tips for Spicy Potato Chips Recipe?
- Make sure that the potatoes you will use in the recipe are fried, and before peeling them Rinse with plenty of water.
- The most important trick of making chips is to slice the potatoes thinly.
- Spices can be enriched with thyme, mint. Preheat the oven.
- Add a piece of butter on the top during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
How Many Calories in 1 Serving of Spicy Potato Chips?
Spicy A serving of potato chips is about 120 calories. You can add this recipe, which is high in carbohydrates and starch, to diet lists. If you wish, you can also try the easily prepared potato patties recipe.
Are you looking for snack recipes that you can serve alongside main meals? Don’t forget to take a look at the practical dishes that are both delicious and presented in a practical way!