Ingredients for Squeezing Recipe
- 750 g flour (preferably village flour)
- 1/2 stale bread
- 1 teaspoon salt< /li>
- As much water as it takes
For the stuffing
- 500 g cottage cheese or white cheese
- 4 onions
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 125 g butter
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil< li>Salt
How to Squeeze?
- Wet stale bread with 1 glass of water. Then squeezing the bread in the palm of your hand and take out its water.
- Knead a hard dough with flour, salt, soaked bread and enough water. Take care that the dough is firm and cover it and let it rest.
- Chop the onions into very small pieces. Fry thoroughly with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of butter.
- While roasting, add some salt, paprika and black pepper. After the onions are slightly warmed up, add the salted and crumbled cheese and mix. Then cook it on both sides by turning it in a teflon pan.
- Lubricate the inside of the baked dough with butter and wrap it in the prepared inside. Serve without delay. Prepare all the dough in this way.
- You can serve the squeezing with potato salad. Bon appetit.
What are the Tricks of Adana-style Squeezing? You can also choose to grate the onions to prevent them from staying alive.To increase the flavor of the squeezing, you can also add grated cheddar cheese to it.Lubricate the dough and the pan with butter during cooking. This way, you can prevent the juices from being raw.Put the leftover juices in containers with lids and keep them in the freezer.
How Many Calories in Juicing 1 Portion?
- One serving of the squeeze is about 250 calories. Since it is a pastry, it is recommended to consume it in moderation.
Are you looking for practical pastry recipes to offer when hosting guests? Check out the delicious herb, spinach and curd cheese pancake recipe that you can’t get enough of.