- Advertisement -
Ingredients for Strawberry Fragrance Puff Pastry Recipe
For the pudding:
- 1 lt milk + 1 glass of milk
- 2 tablespoons of flour< /li>
- 1.5 tablespoons of starch
- 1 glass of sugar
- 1 piece of gum mastic
- 1 piece of vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 pack of whipped cream
- 1 pack of puff pastry dough
- 1 egg yolk
For the topping :
- Icing Sugar
How to Make Strawberry Fragrance Puff Pastry?
- Deep Fry the butter and flour thoroughly in a saucepan. Add the starch on it and continue frying for 1-2 more minutes.
- Add milk, sugar, vanilla and mastic gum and beat with a whisk until it reaches the consistency of pudding.
- Set the ready pudding aside to cool.
- Add 1 pack of whipped cream and milk to the cooled pudding and continue mixing.
- Then leave in the refrigerator until the puff pastry is cooked.
- Cut the puff pastry dough in half and place it on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Apply egg yolk on it and bake it in a preheated 180 degree oven for 20-25 minutes. Take it out of the oven and let it cool down.
- Place the ready-made puff pastry on a serving plate, spread 1 tablespoon of pudding between them and decorate with 3 layers of strawberries.
- Finally, on the third floor, top the strawberries with powdered sugar You can decorate it with.
- Keep the prepared cakes in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes and serve.
Note: After the puff pastry has cooled, you can press it with your hand to reduce its swelling. Thus, it will stand still when folded.