- Advertisement -
Ingredients for Stuffed Quinoa Artichoke Recipe
- 8 gum artichokes
- 7 tea glasses of rice
- 1 tea glass of red quinoa (Boiled)< /li>
- 1 onion (Chopped in Piyaz)
- 1 onion (Chopped for food)
- 3-4 stalks of spring onion (Finely chopped)
- 1 bunch of dill (finely chopped)
- A pinch of fresh mint (Finely chopped)
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
- 1 glass of water
- 1 tablespoon of dried mint
How to Make Stuffed Artichokes with Quinoa?
- Place the core of the artichokes and use a teaspoon Scrape off the purple hairs on the belly with it. Clean two rows of skin from the outside, cut a finger from the top and rub it softly with lemon and throw it into water with lemon. Then add the chopped onion and soften it a little in olive oil. Add the rice and fry it and remove it from the stove. Add finely chopped dill, quinoa and salt and mix. Close the lid and cook for 5 minutes on medium heat and then for 40 minutes on low heat. Serve warm or cold.