Ingredients for the Tarator Pan Tabby Recipe
- 1 kg of tabby fish
- Juice of half a lemon
- For frying oil
For Tarator sauce
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Half a glass of walnut kernels
- Half glass of chopped olives
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Half a bunch of parsley
- 1 slice of bread crumb
- Juice of half a lemon< li>1 dessertspoon of red pepper granules
How to Make Tabby Pan With Tarator?
- Clean the fish. Scrape off the scales with a spoon and wash the fish with plenty of water. Take a strainer and drain the water.
- Sprinkle with the juice of half a lemon and salt and rub. Leave the fish in the strainer for 20 minutes.
- For the Tarator sauce; Clean and chop the parsley. Peel and crush the garlic. Crumble the inside of the bread.
- Put the olive oil in the pan and heat it. Add olives, parsley, garlic, bread crumbs and salt and cook for 2-3 minutes on medium heat, stirring.
- Remove from the heat and add lemon juice and red pepper powder and mix.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Fry both sides of the fish. Leave on paper towel to absorb excess oil. Take it on a serving plate and serve with the tarator sauce.
- You can serve the tabby pan with tarator sauce together with the mashed salad. Enjoy. You can also cut the head part if you want.
- Rinse the fish in plenty of water after rubbing and keep it aside to drain.
- You can add mayonnaise to thicken the consistency of the tarator sauce.
- You can squeeze a few drops of lemon juice into the frying oil to prevent bad odor. How many calories are there?
- One serving of tarator tabby pan is about 115 calories. Since it has high nutritional values, it is a recipe suitable for diet lists. If you wish, you can also try the recipe for baked mullet.
Be sure to take a look at the sauces that suit the fish you may need while preparing high protein fish dishes. Don’t forget to add the practical and delicious shrimp casserole recipe to your list.