- Advertisement -
Ingredients for Tandoori Chicken Tikka Recipe
For spicy sauce:
- 10 grams of fresh coriander
- 10 grams garam masala
- 200 grams of strained yogurt
For marinating mixture:
- 1 clove of fresh garlic
- 200 gr. chicken drum
- 5 grams of fresh ginger
- 5 grams of red pepper
For the salad:
- 2 -3 leaves of Chinese lettuce (or classic lettuce)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of red wine vinegar
How to Make Tandoori Chicken Tikka?
- First, remove the skin parts of the chicken drumsticks and cut them into large pieces.
- Peel and grate fresh ginger. Chop the garlic into small pieces.
- Mix ginger, garlic and ground pepper in a bowl.
- Soak the chicken drumsticks in this mixture for 1 hour.
- Strained yogurt in a bowl Take it and mix it by adding fresh coriander with garam masala.
- Dip the chicken meat marinated with spices in the strained yogurt mixture and pass it on iron skewers.
- Cook in preheated tandoori oven for approximately 18-20 minutes.
- For the salad; After washing the lettuce and cucumbers with plenty of water, cut their shells into julienne.
- Add lemon juice, balsamic vinegar and red wine vinegar.
- Place the naan bread on the serving plate first. Put the cooked chicken meat on it and serve with the salad. Bon appetit.
What are the tricks of the Tandoori Recipe?
- Since the oven called Tandoori is not available at home, you can place chicken meat on a baking tray with greaseproof paper and bake it in the oven.
- The cooking time may vary depending on the type of oven. So cook it in a controlled manner.
- You can prepare naan bread yourself or use homemade lavash.