Ingredients for the Two-Color Fruit Puree Recipe
- 1 tea glass of broken rice
- 1/2 tea glass of water
- 1 tea glass of milk< /li>
- 2 kiwis
- 1/2 cup strawberries
How to Make Two Colored Fruit Puree
- As Desire 1-2 spoons of honey and vanilla Put the rice in a pot with water and milk and boil it.
- If you are going to add vanilla, you can add it at this stage. Leave the boiled rice to cool.
- If you want to add honey, add it to the cooled rice porridge.
- Meanwhile, puree the strawberries, add half of the boiled rice to the strawberry puree and mash some more.
- Divide the mixture into small containers. Peel and mash the kiwis and mix with the remaining rice, scatter over the strawberry mixture.