Ingredients for Whole Wheat Lavash Recipe
- ½ cup of skimmed warm milk
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 pack of instant yeast
- ½ cup of vegetable oil
- Whole wheat flour as much as possible (approximately 3.5-4 cups)
How to Make Whole Wheat Lavash?
- Yeast, warm water, warm milk and sugar are mixed in a bowl and allowed to swell.
- Then add oil, salt and flour and knead.
- It is fermented for half an hour with its mouth closed.
- Then, lemon-sized pieces are cut off and cloth is made.
- A round is opened with a rolling pin or roller.
- Cook in a heated flat pan until it swells and turns golden.
- It is served in wraps or alongside meals. Bon appetit.