Ingredients for Yanic Recipe
- 1 kg of spinach
- 3 onions (grated)
- 300 g lean ground beef< li>1 kg of flour
- Water, salt, black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of butter
How to make Yanıç?
- Wash and finely chop the spinach. Cook in boiling water and drain. Squeeze out the juice. Melt the butter and fry the grated onion, minced meat and spinach.
- Add salt, black pepper and mix. Knead the flour with as much water as it takes. Make a dough as soft as an earlobe and divide it into orange-sized pieces.
- Roll out each dough ball to the size of a flat plate with a rolling pin. Put the minced meat mixture in it and close it in the form of a pancake.
- Cook on both sides on the hot plate. As soon as you take it off the sheet, quickly apply butter on both sides and serve hot. Bon appetit.
What are the Tips for Combustion?
- Make sure that the spinach you will use in the making of Yançin is fresh. Cut off the stems and yellowed parts.
- Add the flour little by little while making the fire dough. Make sure that the dough does not stick to the hand.
- Use a wooden spoon while preparing the mortar and cook it on low heat. Otherwise, the onions will burn.
- Instead of spinach and minced meat in the stuffing; You can also use curd cheese, cheddar cheese or boiled potatoes.
How Many Calories Is 1 Serving Burnt?
One portion of burnt is about 180 calories. Since it has a high glycemic index and carbohydrate value, it should be consumed in moderation. If you wish, you can also try the herb spinach and curd cheese pancake or potato pancake recipe.